AW IMR 18350 700mAh (Red)
- Nominal Voltage : 3.7V
- Capacity : 700mAH
- Lowest Discharge Voltage : 2.50V
- Standard Charge : CC/CV ( max. charging rate 2A )
- Cycle Life : > 500 cycles
- Max. continuous discharge rate : 6A
- Operating Discharge Temperature : -10 - 60 Degree Celsius
- Dimensions : 18.15 x 34.82 ( +/-0.05)mm
This is a high current battery, it has about the same lengths as a CR123 battery, but larger diameter.
The cell has no problems with high currents.
Two of these batteries can be used to replace one 18650 (Watch the length) to get double voltage, but the capacity will be low and there is no protection, i.e. be very careful when doing this.
I will rate this battery as good.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Comparison to other LiIon batteries