AWT IMR14500 600mAh (Yellow)
- Model: 14500
- Material: Lithium cobalt oxide
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V
- Charge limited voltage: 4.2V
- Rated capacity: 600mAh
- Cycle life: Over 1000 cycles
- Standard charge time: 3-5hrs
- Fast charge time: 2-5hrs
- Charge temperature: 0°C~+40°C
- Discharge time:-20°C~+60°C
A unprotected high current LiIon battery in AA size.
The cells are not equal, this means they are best used on at a time, do not use them in series. Their high current performance is fairly good, there is no problem with 5A.
Fairly good high current performance, but I do not like the difference between the two cells.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by AWT for a review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Comparison to other LiIon batteries