AWT IMR16340 550mAh (Yellow)
- Rated Capacity: 550mAh (0.5CA Discharge)
- Rated Voltage: 3.7V
- Internal Resistance: <100mOhm (with PTC)
- Cut-off Discharge Voltage: 2.75V
- Charge Upper Limit Voltage: 4.20±0.05V
- Charging Time(Std): 4.0hours
- Standard Charging Circuit: 0.2C A
- Charging Circuit: 0.5C A
- Standard Discharging Circuit: 0.2C A
- Fast Discharging Current: 0.5C A
- Max Discharging Current: 2C A
- Weight: about 30G
- Height: 34.05mm
- Operational Temperature: charge (0 ~ 45°C), discharge (-20 ~ 60°C)
- Storage Temperature: within 1 month (-20~ 50°C), within 3 months (-20~ 40°C), within 3 months (-20~ 20°C)
This is a high current 16340 cell (i.e. cr123 sizes cell).
Fairly good tracking and constant capacity up to 3A
This battery has very good performance, but the current printed on the cell is rather optimistic.
As usual I will rate it as acceptable.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by AWT for a review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Comparison to other LiIon batteries