AmpMax 18650 2900mAh (Black)
- Original Panasonic cell from Japan
- Built-in protection circuit, guards against over-charge, over-discharge and over-current
- Triple MOS's for superior high current discharge
- Improved voltage stability due to low internal resistance
- PET sheath, environmentally friendly and not easy to crack
- Steel flat button design
- Voltage: 3.7V (4.2V when fully charged)
- Capacity: 2900mAh (discharged at 0.2C)
- Max discharging current: 10A+/-0.5A
- Over-discharge detection voltage: 2.5V
- Dimensions:18.4 mm x 68.6 mm (+/-0.2mm)
- Current over-flow protection: 5A+
- Weight: 48g
The cell used can be discharged down to 2.5 volt, in my test I only discharges to 2.8 volt, i.e. I do not measure the full capacity. But then, not all lights will be able to use the full capacity.
Slightly less capacity than a 3100mAh battery and the battery has a slightly lower price.
This battery uses a good cell, this secures many things:
- The batteries does match in capacity, i.e. they can be used in series.
- The battery is very safe.
- The battery has the specified capacity.
All in all a very good battery.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by AmpMax/AmpMaxWorld for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries