Ampsplus INR18650 2500mAh (Black)
- Size: 18.35mm x 64.95mm
- Nominal Voltage: 3.65V
- Nominal Capacity: 2500mAh
- Minimum Capacity: 2450mAh
- Charging Metod: CC/CV 4.20CV ±0.05V
- Discharge Voltage: 2.50V (Average Cut Off)
- Charging Current CC: 1250mA , 135min
- Rapid Charging Current: 4000mA , 55min
- Continuous Discharge Current: 20A
- Internal Resistance: 0.04 Ohm
- Battery rate: 8C
- Weight: 48 gr.max
- Colour: Black , Silver
- Version: Flat Top
- Protection: No
This is a high current 18650 cell with moderate capacity.
The discharge curves has nice tracking and nearly constant capacity up to 20A.
The battery warms up during a 20A discharge, but not too much.
30A discharge is not really for continuous discharge.
This is a very good high current cell.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by ecoluxshopdirect.co.uk for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries