Ampsplus INR18650 3500mAh (Black)
- Size: 18.35mm x 65.10mm
- Nominal Voltage: 3.70V
- Nominal Capacity: 3500mAh
- Rated Capacity: 3400mAh
- Charging Metod: CC/CV 4.20V
- Discharge Voltage: 2.50V (Average Cut Off)
- Charging Current CC: 750mA
- Rapid Charging Current: 1500mA
- Continuous Discharge Current: 10A Max.
- Short Discharge Current: 20A
- Battery Rate: 3C
- Weight: 48gr.max
- Color: Blue , Black
- Version: Flat Top
- Protection: No
This is a high capacity battery with moderate current capabilities.
Discharge curves tracks perfectly.
At 15A the battery gets too hot and I stop the discharge.
Oops, the battery died before my over temperature sensor stopped it. On the second battery I only tested up to 15A
The is a very good high capacity battery, but be careful with current draw above 10A.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by ecoluxshopdirect.co.uk for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries