Ansmann AA 2500mAh (Silver)
- Nominal voltage: 1.2V
- Nominal capacity: 2500mAh
- Minimum capacity: 2400mAh at 0.2C
- Minimum capacity: 2200mAh at 1C
- Max. continuous discharge current: 5000mA
- Standard charge: 250mA
- Quick charge: 700mA
- Fast charge: 2500mA
- Recommended charge termination: 0..5mV, 0.8..1°C/minute, 45..50°C
- Continuous overcharge current: <200mA no conspicuous deformation, no leakage
- Internal impedance: <30mOhm at 1kHz for fully charged battery
- Cycle life: >500 according to IEC standard
- Low self discharge (LSD): >75% after 12 months at 20°C
- Made in China
Maximum temperature raise at different discharge currents: 1A:+1,5°C, 2A:+3,5°C, 3A:+6,1°C, 5A:+12,2°C, 7A:+18,2°C, 10A:+26,0°C
AA NiMH from Ansmann with fairly good capacity.
The two cells match, the discharge curves looks normal for NiMH. The capacity also match the rated capacity.
This looks like good NiMH batteries.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
Compare to other AA/AAA batteries: Alkaline/NiMH/Lithium