Ansmann AA 2850mAh (Silver)
- Nominal voltage: 1.2V
- Nominal capacity: 2850mAh
- Minimum capacity: 2650mAh at 0.2C
- Minimum capacity: 2450mAh at 1C
- Max. continuous discharge current: 5000mA
- Standard charge: 285mA
- Quick charge: 800mA
- Fast charge: 2850mA
- Recommended charge termination: 0..5mV, 0.8..1°C/minute, 45..50°C
- Continuous overcharge current: <200mA no conspicuous deformation, no leakage
- Internal impedance: <30mOhm at 1kHz for fully charged battery
- Cycle life: >500 according to IEC standard
- Self discharge: >60% after 28 days at 20°C
- Made in China
Maximum temperature raise at different discharge currents: 1A:+1,2°C, 2A:+3,8°C, 3A:+6,4°C, 5A:+12,7°C, 7A:+19,0°C, 10A:+24,5°C
High capacity AA batteries from Ansmann.
The discharge curves are normal for AA cells, the capacity is very high.
These cells are high capacity AA cells, but the price to pay for that is fast self discharge (How fast is rated in the data sheet*).
Notes and links
*Ansmann has real data sheets for their NiMH batteries.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
Compare to other AA/AAA batteries: Alkaline/NiMH/Lithium