Aosibo IMR18650 2600mAh (Yellow)
- Nominal Capacity: 2600mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.70V
- Charging Voltage: 4.2V
- Discharge Cut-off Voltage: 2.5V
- Max. cont. discharging current: 30A
- Cell Dimension: Diameter 18.3±0.2 mm, Height 65.0±0.2 mm
- Cell Weight (Approx.): 46g
- Initial internal impedance Max, at 1000Hz.: <=10 mOhm (Charged)
- Charging Current (CC/CV): Rapid charge 2CA×2.5hrs, Standard charge 0.5 CA×4hrs
- Operating Temperature Charge: 0°C ~ 60C°
- Operating Temperature Discharge: -20°C ~ 75°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 45°C
A high current battery with fairly high capacity.
The battery is marked with two currents 30A is the continuous discharger current and 60A being a unspecific pulse discharge.
Fairly good tracking between the two cells and capacity hold fairly well at 30A. As usual the reason for slightly more capacity at very high currents is heat. The high current heats the cell and chemistry works better when warm.
This battery has very good performance and capacity at high currents.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Aosibo for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries