Aucooma IMR18650 2800mAh (Purple-blue)
- Capacity Std. charge / discharge: 2800mAh
- Nominal Voltage Average of Std. Discharge: 3.70V
- Standard Charge: Constant current: 1250mA, Constant voltage: 4.20V, End current(Cut off): 50mA
- Fast Charge: Constant current: 4000mA, Constant voltage: 4.20V, End current(Cut off): 100mA
- Max. Charge Voltage: 4.20V
- Max. Charge Current: 4000mA
- Standard Discharge: Constant current: 500mA, End voltage(Cut off): 2.5V
- Fast Discharge: Constant current: 25000mA, 40000mA, End voltage(Cut off): 2.5V
- Max. Discharge Current: For continuous discharge: 25A, Max discharge: 40A
- Weight Approx.: 47.0G
- Operating Temperature: Charge: 0 ~ 50°C, Discharge: -20~ 75°C
- Storage Temperature: 1 month: -20 ~ 60°C, 3 months: -20 ~45°C, 1 year: -20 ~ 20°C
- Dimension: (D)18.33 ± 0.06mm, (H) 64.85± 0.17mm
A battery with good capacity and high current ability.
The discharge curves has very good tracking.
At 15A the cell gets warm, but not too warm.
At 20A the temperature is above 80°C
The temperature at 30A reach about the same temperature as 20A, but my sensor do first see it after the discharge is finished.
This looks like a good high current cell, but I would be a bit careful with 20A continuous, due to the high temperature.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Aucooma for a review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries