BPI AA 2400mAh (White-orange)
- Battery Capacity (Mfg Rated): 2400 mAh
- Battery Chemistry: Ni-MH
- Battery Feature: Rechargeable
- Battery Form Factor: AA
- Battery Rated Voltage: 1.2 V
- Capacity/output: 2400mAh / 0.2C
- Standard charge speed: 210mA * 16 hours
- Quick charge speed: 1050mA * 135 minutes
- Internal resistance: 40mOhm
- Designed recharge cycles: 1000
- Self-discharge rate: 85% after 6 months, 80% after 12 months (both at 20'C)
Maximum temperature raise at different discharge currents: 1A:+1,9°C, 2A:+4,5°C, 3A:+7,1°C, 5A:+14,1°C, 7A:+20,5°C, 10A:+25,2°C
Fasttech calls NiMH these batteries Enelong.
The discharge curves looks fine for NiMH, there is a small difference between the cells.
The batteries looks fine.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
Compare to other AA/AAA batteries: Alkaline/NiMH/Lithium