Camelion AA 2700mAh (Silver-orange)
- Model: NH-AA2700
- Average weight: 30.5 g
- Dimension (Ø x H): 14.1 x 50.5 mm
- Nominal voltage: 1.2 volt
- Nominal Internal resistance: 25mOhm @ 1kHz
- Capacity (520mA discharge to 1V): Typical: 2600mAh, Minimum: 2500mAh
- Max. charge current: 2500mA
- Max. discharge current: 5400mA
- Service life: 500 cycles (IEC), 1000 cycles (to 60% charge 0.1C, discharge 0.2C)
Maximum temperature raise at different discharge currents: 1A:+1,6°C, 2A:+4,2°C, 3A:+7,1°C, 5A:+13,9°C, 7A:+20,6°C, 10A:+24,1°C
This is high capacity AA rechargeable batteries, but the rating is on the optimistic side.
The two cells has very tracking and can handle high current.
It looks like good batteries with high capacity, but the difference from 2500mAH rated batteries up to these is not very large.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
Compare to other AA/AAA batteries: Alkaline/NiMH/Lithium