Camelion AA Max 2500mAh (White)
- Frame size: AA
- Dimensions (Ø x L mm): 14,1 x 50,5
- Weight (g): 29,0
- Electrochemical System: Nickel-Metal Hydrid
- Capacity typical: 2500mAh
- Capacity minimum: 2350mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 1,2V
- Jacket: Plastic
- Retains 90% after 6 months, retains 85% after 1 year.
Maximum temperature raise at different discharge currents: 1A:+1,6°C, 2A:+4,1°C, 3A:+7,1°C, 5A:+13,6°C, 7A:+19,0°C, 10A:+18,9°C
Camelions high capacity and LSD (Low Self Discharge) NiMH batteries.
The discharge curves look fairly normal, the cells has not been used for some time and the first trace (0.1A) do not get full capacity.
Performance of these cells is not in top, but they work fairly good.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
Compare to other AA/AAA batteries: Alkaline/NiMH/Lithium