Camelion AA Premium 2300mAh (White)
- Capacity typical: 2300mAh
- Capacity minimum: 2200mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 1,2V
- Dimensions (Ø x L mm): 14,1 x 50,5
- Weight (g): 29,0
- Electrochemical System: Nickel-Metal Hydrid
- Low self discharge: 90% after 6 months, 85% after 1 year.
Maximum temperature raise at different discharge currents: 1A:+1,4°C, 2A:+3,4°C, 3A:+5,9°C, 5A:+11,5°C, 7A:+17,2°C, 10A:+24,5°C
Camelions medium capacity and LSD (Low Self Discharge) NiMH batteries.
The discharge curves looks good with just about perfect tracking between the cells and some performance at high current.
The cells has good current performance, but capacity is a bit low. The LSD performance is not in top for medium capacity cells.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
Compare to other AA/AAA batteries: Alkaline/NiMH/Lithium