Duracell Ultra Power AA
- Battery Size Code: AA
- Battery Voltage: 1.5V
- Nominal Internal Impedance: 81mOhm @ 1kHz
- Battery Technology: Alkaline
- Battery Terminals: Raised Positive and Flat Negative
- External Diameter: 14.5mm
- External Height: 50.5mm
- Weight: 24g
- Will stay charged for up to 5 or 10 years when unused (Depending on where you read)
- Battery IEC Code: LR6
- Operating Temperature Max: 54°C
- Operating Temperature Min: -20°C
- Up to 40% more power than Duracell plus at high loads.
The "best" alkaline batteries from Duracell. Each cell includes a device to measure remaning power.
As usual the capacity of alkaline cells varies with load. These cells has very good capacity for alkaline, but cannot match lithium batteries.
This is the best alkaline cell I have tested until now, but I did not see the 40% improvement compared to Duracell plus (Only 14% at 0.5A).
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
Compare to other AA/AAA batteries: Alkaline/NiMH/Lithium