EagleTac 14500 750mAh (Black)
- 750mAh IC PROTECTED Rechargeable Cell (4.2V hot off charger)
- Measures only 51.1mm in height (+/-0.1mm) and 14.4mm in width
- IC protected for a) over-charge, b) over-discharge, c) short circuit, d) current overflow of 3A+
- True protrude top design, fits all flashlights
- High discharge rate 3A+
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V, charge up to 4.2V, use CC/CV charger to charge
- Reinforced steel plate bottom, highly efficient protective PCB design
- Packaged in individual box and anti-static bag
This battery has nearly the same size as a AA battery (It is slightly longer), but can only be used in equipment designed for LiIon batteries, due to the much higher voltage.
On one of the test batteries the protection PCB was slightly crooked.
This battery has more capacity than specified, even at 1A load.
The protection is at 5.4 ampere, this is a bit high in my opinion.
With the good capacity, a good performace and a construction with a metal plate at the bottom I like these batteries, but I do not like the crooked protection PCB and that the cells are from an unspecified supplier
I will call this battery acceptable.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by IlluminationGear.com for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Comparison to other LiIon batteries