Efan IMR18350 700mAh (Purple)
- Capacity Std. charge / discharge: 700mAh
- Nominal Voltage Average of Std. Discharge: 3.70V
- Standard Charge: Constant current 700mA, Constant voltage 4.20V, End current(Cut off) 50mA
- Fast Charge: Constant current 4000mA, Constant voltage 4.20V, End current(Cut off) 100mA
- Max. Charge Voltage: 4.20V
- Max. Charge Current: 4000mA
- Standard Discharge: Constant current 500mA, End voltage(Cut off) 2.5V
- Fast Discharge: Constant current 1000mA, 10500mA, End voltage(Cut off) 2.5V
- Max. Discharge Current:For continuous discharge 10500mA
- Weight Approx.: Max. 30.0G
- Operating Temperature: Charge 0 ~ 50°C, Discharge -20~ 75°C
- Storage Temperature: 1 month -20 ~ 60°C, 3 months -20 ~45°C, 1 year -20 ~ 20°C
- Dimension: (D) 18.3 + 0.2/-0.3 mm, (H) 35.0 ± 0.2 mm
A short high current battery, as usual this size is fairly limited in capacity.
The cell handles has fairly good tracking up to 5A, but cannot really handle 10A.
This battery has a good performance up to 5A, it can handle 7A, but not 10A.
I will rate this as an acceptable cell with good high current performance.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Efan for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Comparison to other LiIon batteries