Efan IMR18650 2100mAh (Purple)
- Nominal capacity: 1600mAh, Discharge at 0.2ItA, 2.5V cut-off after Standard charge
- Rated capacity: 1500mAh, Discharge at 0.2ItA, 2.5V cut-off after Standard charge
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V
- Charge voltage: 4.20±0.05V
- Cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Max. charge voltage: 4.25V
- Continuous maximum charge current: 10A
- Continuous maximum discharge current: 30A
- Weight: 50.1±1.5g
- Allowable environment temperature: Charge: 0 to +45degC, Discharge: -20 to +60degC
A high current 18650 cell with a good capacity.
The tracking looks good between the two cell and the capacity only drops slowly with high current load. The voltage drop at 30A looks high, but the cell handles it.
The cell has good high current performance and decent capacity.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Efan for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries