Efan IMR18650 3200mAh (Purple)
- Capacity: 3200mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.70V
- Standard Charge: Constant current 1250mA, Constant voltage 4.20V, End current(Cut off) 50mA
- Fast Charge : Constant current 4000mA, Constant voltage 4.20V, End current(Cut off) 100mA
- Max. Charge Voltage: 4.20V
- Max. Charge Current: 4000mA
- Standard Discharge: Constant current 500mA, End voltage(Cut off) 2.5V
- Fast Discharge: Constant current 10000mA/20000mA, End voltage(Cut off) 2.5V
- Max. Discharge Current: For continuous discharge 20A
- Weight Approx.: Max. 48.0G
- Operating Temperature: Charge 0 ~ 50°C, Discharge -20~ 75°C
- Storage Temperature: 1 month -20 ~ 60°C, 3 months -20 ~45°C, 1 year -20 ~ 20°C
- Dimension: (D)18.3 + 0.2/-0.3 mm (H) 65.0 ± 0.2 mm
This is a modern high current 18650 cell with good capacity.
It does fine up to 10A, but above that there are significant looses in the cell.
This cell has good capacity for a high current cell, it does not really handle 20A, but looks good at 10A.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Efan for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries