Efest 18650 2200mAh (Black) 2014
- Weight: 50g
- Length: 65.40 mm
- Diamter: 18.44 mm
- Top: Button top
- Bottom: non-procted
- Typical Capacity: 2200mAh
- Min capacity: 2200mAh
- Max discharge current: 22000mA
- Max charge current: 22000mA
- Max continuous discharge current: 22000mA
- Cycle life: 300 times
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 3.0V
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Full Charge voltage: 4.2V
- Discharge temperature range:-10°C—60°C
- Charge temperature range: 0°C—40°C
- Storage: 1 year:-20°C—25°C, 3 months:-20°C—45°C, 1 month:-20°C—60°C
This is a normal (i.e. not high current) 18650 cell. I believe the 22000mA in the specifications is a typo.
There is good tracking between the two cells at lower current and the capacity is fairly constant up to 7A.
Up to a few amperes the battery looks good, but both capacity and current capability is rather low by today’s standards.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Efest for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries