Efest IMR18650 2600mAh (Purple) 2017
- Rated capacity: 2600mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V
- Voltage at end of discharging: 2.5V
- Max. charging current: 4A
- Standard charge: 2A
- Discharging current 25A
- Pulse discharging current: 40A
- Charging temperature range: 0°C ~ 45°C
- Discharging temperature range: -20°C ~ 75°C
- Inner resistance: 20mOhm
- Cell size: 18.50 (±0.20)mm x 65.20 (±0.2)mm
A 2600mAh high current 18650 cell.
Nice tracking discharge curves with nearly constant capacity.
At 30A continuous discharge current the cell gets too hot.
This looks like a very good high current cell and it can easily deliver the rated 25A current.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Efest for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries