Efest IMR18650 3500mAh (Purple) 2017
- Rated capacity: 3500mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V
- Voltage at end of discharging: 2.5V
- Max. charging current: 4A
- Standard charge: 2A
- Discharging current 10A
- Pulse discharging current: 20A
- Charging temperature range: 0°C ~ 45°C
- Discharging temperature range: -20°C ~ 75°C
- Inner resistance: 20mOhm
- Cell size: 18.5 (±0.2)mm x 65.2 (±0.2)mm
A high capacity 18650 battery that can deliver a fair amount of current.
The discharge curves shows nice tracking between the two cells. The battery has very low voltage at 20A.
The battery gets very warm at 10A discharge current.
At 15A I had to stop the discharge due to temperature.
I also had to stop at 20A.
The cell looks very good, it has lot of capacity and can handle some current, but I will not recommend it above 10A.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Efest for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries