Efest IMR26650 5000mAh (Purple) 2017
- Rated capacity: 5000mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V
- Voltage at end of discharging: 2.5V
- Max. charging current: 4A
- Standard charge: 2A
- Discharging current 35A This text is beside a photo of the cell showing 18A on Efest website
- Pulse discharging current: 50A This text is beside a photo of the cell showing 45A on Efest website
- Charging temperature range: 0°C ~ 45°C
- Discharging temperature range: -20°C ~ 75°C
- Inner resistance: 20mOhm
- Cell size: 26.5 (±0.2)mm x 65.2 (±0.2)mm
A high current 26650 cell with good capacity.
There is some capacity difference between the cells. They handle up to about 20A without much capacity loss.
At 20A they get hot.
And at 30A I had to termiate the discharge due to temperature.
This cell has good performance at higher currents and a fairly high capacity.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Efest for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries