Eizfan IMR18650 2000mAh (Gold)
- Capacity: 2000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.70V
- Standard Charge: 1250mA End current(Cut off): 50mA
- Fast Charge: 4000mA End current(Cut off): 100mA
- Max. Charge Voltage: 4.20V
- Max. Charge Current : 4000mA
- Standard Discharge: 500mA
- Fast Discharge: 10000mA, 20000mA
- End voltage(Cut off): 2.5V
- Max. Discharge Current for continuous discharge: 20A
- Max discharge: 40A
- Weight Approx.: Max. 47.0G
- Operating Temperature: Charge 0 ~ 50°C, Discharge -20~ 75°C
- Storage Temperature: 1 month -20 ~ 60°C, 3 months -20 ~45°C, 1 year -20 ~ 20°C
- Dimension: (D)18.2 + 0.2/-0.3 mm , (H) 64.55 ± 0.2 mm
A 18650 high current battery with more than promised capacity.
The cells do not track perfectly but fairly good. The cell can deliver a lot of current.
The cell can deliver a lot of current and has a good capacity, I could have wished for a bit better tracking between the two cells, but I will call it an acceptable cell anyway.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Efan for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries