Eneloop AA BK-3MCC 1900mAh (White)
- Cell size: AA / LR6 / R6 / MN1500
- Dimensions (radius x length): 14.35 x 50.4mm
- Mass: 27g
- Typical capacity: 2000 mAh
- Min capacity: 1900 mAh
- Life cycles: 2100
- Brand name: Panasonic Eneloop Pro
- Cell type: LSD NiMH (low self-discharge nickel metal hydride)
- Memory effect: No (can be topped-up with no long-term capacity reduction)
- Cell voltage: 1.2V
- Colour: White
- Charge retention after: 1 year 90%, 3 year 80%, 5 year 70%
Maximum temperature raise at different discharge currents: 1A:+1,2°C, 2A:+3,0°C, 3A:+5,3°C, 5A:+10,0°C, 7A:+14,4°C, 10A:+19,5°C,
This is the newest generation eneloop where the Panasonic name is highlighted.
The performance is about the same as the older generations of eneloop.
As always Eneloop has very good performance and they are promised to last a long time.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by a reader for a review
How is the test done and how to read the charts
Compare to other AA/AAA batteries: Alkaline/NiMH/Lithium