EnerPower 18500 1700mAh (Gray) BT 2015
- Typical capacity: 1700mAh
- Minimum capacity: 1600mAh
- Nonimal voltage: 3.7V
- Internal impedance: <80mOhm
- Energy: 6.29Wh
- Charging method: Constant current with limited voltage.
- Standard charge: 4.20V, 340mA, 51mA cut-off, 25°C
- Quick Charging: 4.20V, 1190mA, 17mA cut-off, 25°C
- Charging Voltage: Max.4.25V
- Standard Discharging: 340mA (0.2C) (constant current, 3.0V cut-off,25°C)
- Max. Pulse Discharge Current: <5sec 5100mA (3C)
- Discharge Cut-off Voltage: 3.0V
- Battery Weight: 41g or less
- Operating standard discharging: -20 to 60°C, 45 to 85%RH
- Operating quick discharging: 10 to 45°C, 45 to 85%RH
- Storage 1 week: -20 to 50°C, 45 to 85%RH
- Storage 1 month: -20 to 45°C, 45 to 85%RH
- Storage 6 months: -20 to 40°C, 45 to 85%RH
- Storage 1 year: -20 to 35°C, 45 to 85%RH
- Shelf life: 1 year (Typical value from ship state)
This is a low power protected 18500 battery, but with fairly good capacity.
The battery does fine up to 2A, but above that the cells do not behave the same and above 3A it starts loosing capacity. I cannot really complain about it, the battery is only rated for 1.7A.
This battery is not for high current applications, but works fairly well when current is within specifications. Being protected it can also be used in series.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by ENERDan for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries