EnerPower+ 18650 3100mAh (Blue)
- Panasonic NCR18650A 3100 mAh
- Minimum capacity: 2950mAh
- Standard charging current: 620mAh for 5.5 hours to 4.2 V
- Maximum charge current 1550mA
- Protection circuit: 7 A
- Deep discharge protection: at 3V
- Raised positive nipple
- Nickel base plate for added durability
- Diameter: 18 mm
- Length: 69 mm
- Weight: 45g
- CE certification
This battery has a different plus pole than most other high capacity LiIon batteries, it uses the small diameter button.
The cell used can be discharged down to 2.5 volt, in my test I only discharges to 2.8 volt, i.e. I do not measure the full capacity. But then, not all lights will be able to use the full capacity.
Shipping was in a plastic box within a sealed plastic bag.
This battery uses a good cell, this secures many things:
- The batteries does match in capacity, i.e. they can be used in series.
- The battery is very safe.
- The battery has the specified capacity.
The use of a small button top makes this battery interesting for some application, but the price for this top is that the battery is one of the longer 3100 mAh batteries.
All in all a very good battery.
Note: ENERDan has improved the welding process, this might reduce the internal resistance.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by ENERDan for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries