Enercig 18650 2600mAh (Gray) 2016
- Typical capacity: 2600mAh
- Minimum capacity: 2500mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Standard discharge: CC/CV, 0.2C, 3V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.2V +/0.05V
- End-of-charge current: 0.02C (50mA)
- End-of-discharge voltage: 2.5V
- Continuous maximum charge current: 1C, 2500mA
- Maximum pulse charge current: 1C, 2500mA
- Continuous maximum discharge current: 20000mA 7.5C or 22000mA 8.5C with temperature cut-off at 80°C)
- Max discharge current vs. time: 25-30A > 30second, 35A > 15seconds, 50A -> 6seconds
- Cycle life at 0.5C: 300 cycles to 80%
- Initial impedance: 35mOhm
- Weight: 45.5g +/- 0.03g
- Operating temperature: Charging: 0°C ~ 45°C, discharging -20°C ~ 60°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C ~ 40°C (Max. 3 months)
A high current cell with decent capacity.
The discharge curves looks very good, the cells tracks nicely and the capacity is nearly constant up to 20A.
The 30A curve is outside specifications, but the cell handles it nicely.
The cells gets warm, but not anywhere near the temperature limit. One of the cells reach 82°C after I have stopped discharge.
This battery is a very good battery with good high current performance, capacity is in the mid range.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by ENERDan for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries