Enercig 18650 2600mAh (Gray)
- Typical capacity: 2600mAh
- Minimum capacity: 2500mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Standard charge: CC/CV, 0.2C, 4.2V
- Standard discharge: CC, 0.2C, 2.5V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V +/-0.05V
- End-of-charge current: 0.02C
- End-of-discharge voltage: 2.00V
- Continuous maximum charge current: 5000mA (1.5C)
- Continuous maximum discharge current: 20000mA (8C)
- Continuous maximum discharge current: 30000mA (12C) with temp. limited to 80°C
- Max. discharge current vs. time: 30-40A>33s, 50A>18s, 60A->15s, 80A>9s, 100A->3s
- Initial impedance: 7-15mOhm
- Weight: 44.3g +/-1.5g
- Operating temperature: Charging 0°C ~ 45°C, discharging: -20°C ~ 60°C
- Storage temperature: -5°C ~ 35°C
- Cycle life: 300 times to 80% at 0.5C
A high current cells with good capacity.
Very good discharge curves with perfect tracking and nearly constant capacity up to 20A
At 30A the cell temperature must not be above 80°C, it goes over the limit here, but I do first see it after I have stopped the discharge, because the temperature measure is not instantaneous.
This is a very good high current battery, it has fairly high capacity and can deliver a lot of current.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by ENERDan for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries