Enercig EC-14500HP 650mA (Gray)
- Typical capacity: 670mAh
- Minimum capacity: 650mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V
- Standard charge: 130mA (0.2C)
- Standard discharge: 130mA (0.2C)
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20v+/-0.05V
- End-of-discharge voltage: 3.00V
- Quick charge current: 650mA (1C)
- Quick discharge current: 6500mA (10C)
- Max. discharge current: 13000mA (20C)
- Cycle life: 300 times at 0.5C to 80%
- Initial impedance: max 30mOhm
- Operating temperature: Charging: 0° ~ 45°C, discharging: -20°C ~ 60°C
- Storage temperature: -5°C ~ 35°C
This is a high current AA sized LiIon cell.
The discharge curves tracks fairly good and the battery works fine up to 10A, but 15A is too high.
These batteries has very good performance at high current, this also means that the capacity is a bit lower than low current cells.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by ENERDan for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Comparison to other LiIon batteries