Enercig EC-18500HP 1100mAh (Gray)
- Typical capacity: 1130mAh
- Minimum capacity: 1100mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V
- Standard charge: CC/CC, 0.2C, 4.2V
- Standard discharge: CC, 0.2C, 3.0V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V +/-0.05V
- End-of-charge current: 0.01A
- End-of-discharge voltage: 3.00V
- Quick charge current: 1100mA (1C)
- Quick discharge current: 11000mA (10C)
- Maximal discharge current: 22000mA (20C)
- Initial impedance: <=18mOhm
- Weight: 32g +/-2g
- Operating temperature: Charging: 0°C ~ 45°C, Discharging: -20°C ~ 60°C
- Storage temperature: -5°C ~ 35°C
A very high current 18500 cell.
The cells are good at high current, but the capacity is not matched.
The temperature raises fast at 20A, but stays at a safe value.
These cells are good at high current, but due to the capacity difference they are best not to use in series.
As is usual the case with high current cells, the capacity is not in top.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by ENERDan for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries