Enerpower LC18350HP-700 700mAh (Blue)
- Typical capacity: 720mAh
- Minimal capacity: 700mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V
- Standard charge: CC/CV, 0.2C, 4.2V
- Standard discharge: CC, 0.2C, 3.0V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.20V +/-0.05V
- End-of-charge current: 0.01C in CV mode
- End-of-discharge voltage: 3.0V
- Quick charge current: 700mA (1C)
- Quick discharge current; 7000mA (10C)
- Max. discharge current: 14000mA (20C)
- Initial impedance: <=35mOhm
- Weight: Approx: 20.0g +/2g
- Operating temperature: Charging 0° ~ 45°C, discharging: -20°C ~ 60°C
- Storage temperature: -5°C ~ 35°C
This is a high current 18350 cell with fairly good capacity.
The discharge curves looks good and the cell can handle up to about 10A.
At 10A it warms up.
At 15A it gets hot, but it takes some time for the heat to get to my sensor.
It is a very powerful battery for its size and the curves looks fine.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Enerpower for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Comparison to other LiIon batteries