Evva 18650 3500mAh (Black)
- Cell: Panasonic(Sanyo) NCR18650GA high drain cell
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V
- Nominal capacity: 3500mAh discharge at 0.2C mA
- Stanard Charge voltage: 4.20V ( Full Charged Voltage )
- Standard Charge current: 1000mA
- Charge Time(Std.): 4 hours
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.50V
- PCB Protection trip current: about 10A
- Operating environment Charging: 0°C ~ 45°C ; 65±20%RH
- Operating environment Discharging: -20°C~60°C ; 65±20%RH
- Storage environment: -20°C~60°C; Less than 1 month, -20°C~60°C; Less than 3 months
- Cell Weight: 50g max.
- Cell Dimension: (L) 68.90mm*(D) 18.60mm
This is a high capacity cell that can handle fairly high discharge current.
Very nice discharge curves with good tracking between the cell.
My result is below rated capacity, some of the reason is probably because I terminate charge a bit early (100mA instead of 50mA) and do not discharge to 2.5 volt, only to 2.8 volt.
This cell is designed for higher loads, but it has capacity enough to be a resonable cell at lower loads also.
This is a very good cell.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Evva for review
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries