GP AA ReCyko+ Pro 2000mAh (Black)
- Most powerful rechargable battery
- Rechargable up to 1500 times - GP internal testing IEC 61951-2(188.8.131.52)
- Guaranteed for 6 years or 1500 recharges, whichever comes first
- Ready to use, precharged
- Holds power up to 70% after 5 years once fully charged
- Recharged by GP Charger for the best performance
- Cost saving and environmentally friendly
- Nickel Metal Hydride chemistry
- AA size
- Rated capacity 2000mAh
- Nominal voltage 1.2V
- Gross weight ~30g
Maximum temperature raise at different discharge currents: 1A:+1,7°C, 2A:+4,7°C, 3A:+8,2°C, 5A:+14,8°C, 7A:+20,8°C, 10A:+27,2°C
This sounds like "top of the line" NiMH batteries from GP.
The discharge curves looks very fine, they are well matched and the cell works fine at any current.
These batteries looks very good and if the specifications are correct they will be some of the top batteries on the market.
But the "free" charger is nothing to talk about.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
Compare to other AA/AAA batteries: Alkaline/NiMH/Lithium