Golisi IMR18650 3000mAh G30 (Gold)
- Nominal capacity: 3000mAh
- Constant current: 25A
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.75V
- Charging cut-off voltage: 2.20 +/- 0.05V
- Internal impedance: 30mOhm
- Standard charging current: cc/cv <=2A
- Size: Diameter: 18mm, Height: 65mm
- Net weight: 46g
- Cycle times: >800
- Operating temperature: Charging: 0°C ~ 45°C, discharging: -20°C ~ 60°C
- Storage temperature: Room temperature or below.
This is a high current 18650 with fairly high capacity.
The battery handles up to 15A nicely, the two cells tracks very fine.
At 15A the cell gets fairly hot
At 20A I had to stop the discharge due to temperature.
And also at 30A.
The cell can handle a good amount of current and has good capacity, but rating the cell for 25A continuous discharge is a optimistic.
I will call it a good high cell.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Golisi for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries