Hibatt IMR14500 700mAh (Orange)
- Standard Capacity: 700mAh Real capacity
- Minimum capacity: 650mAh
- Rated voltage: 3.7V
- Charging voltage: 4.20 ± 0.05V
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Maximum charge voltage: 4.25V
- Sustainable maximum charge current: 1A
- Sustainable synergistic charging current: 2A
- Sustainable maximum discharge current: 10A
- Sustainable maximum discharge peak: 12A
- instantaneous discharge current: 20A
- weight: 23.1 ± 1.5g
- allows ambient temperature: Charging: 0 ° C ~ + 45 ° C, discharge: -20 ~ + 60 ° C
- Batteries surface temperature limits: Charging: 60 ° C, discharge: 80 ° C
- dimensions: 14.2mm (D) × 50.0mm (H).
High current 14500 cells from China.
The two cells tracks very fine up to 7A, the 10A do not looks as good.
The temperature is fairly cool even at 10A.
The cells are slight overrated in capacity and current, but they have very good performance for high current 14500 cells.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Comparison to other LiIon batteries