Japcell Lithium AA
- Nominal voltage: 1.5V (The voltage is considerable higher than 1.5V alkaline)
- Max. continuous discharge current: 2000mA
- Max. pulse discharge current: 3000mA
- Nominal capacity: 3000mAh
- Working temperature:-40°C ~ 60°C
- Weight: 14.5g
- Lithium content: 0.98g
A lithium AA cell, this type of cell has much better performance than alkaline at high current or low temperature.
The 10X longer than alkaline is not correct for normal usage.
The cell maintains high capacity and a fairly high voltage up to about 1A current draw.
This cell has much better performance than alkaline cells, except at low current, but it is slightly behind the top performing lithium cell.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
Compare to other AA/AAA batteries: Alkaline/NiMH/Lithium