Keeppower 18650 2600mAh (Black)
- 18650 260mAh Protected Rechargeable Battery
- Min Capacity: 2500mAh
- Typical Capacity: 2600mAh
- Normal Voltage: 3.7V
- Quality Lithium Ion rechargeable cell
- In Built Safety Circuitry
- Maximum capacity and reliability
- High Discharge Rate (Max 2C)
- Protection Circuit (Against overcharge, over discharge, over current and short-circuit.)
- 4.2 volts max voltage and 3.6-3.7 volts nominal voltage
This battery has a high voltage at low loads.
This battery uses a Sanyo cell, this is a good quality cell and as can be see on the curves the two cells does track very nicely. There will be no problem with series applications of this cell. The high voltage can be an advantage in smaller (i.e. 3-4 watt) lights where the battery replaces two CR123 cells.
All in all a very good battery.
Notes and links
Keeppower is a OEM manufacturer, i.e. many of the batteries they produce is sold with other names on them.
The batteries was supplied by Keeppower for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries