Keeppower 18650 2600mAh P1826R (Black) 2017
- Part No.: P1826R
- Protected 18650 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
- Minimum Capacity: 2500mAh
- Typical Capacity: 2600mAh
- Normal Voltage: 3.7V
- Maximum Continuous Charging Current: 5A
- Maximum Continuous Discharging Current: 15A
- In Built Safety Circuitry
- Protection Circuit (Against over charge, over discharge, over current and short-circuit.)
- 4.20V maximum voltage and 2.50V cut-off voltage
- Over 500 charge-discharge cycles
This is high current protected batteries with moderate capacity.
The discharge curves looks very good with perfect tracking.
The protection trips above 15A, but below 20A, I could not do 20A discharge curves.
This is a good battery and with the protection there is no risk over over discharging the battery.
Notes and links
The battery was supplied by Keeppower for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries