Keeppower 18650 3000mAh P1830R (Black) 2017
- Part No.: P1830R
- Protected 18650 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
- Minimum Capacity: 2900mAh
- Typical Capacity: 3000mAh
- Normal Voltage: 3.7V
- Maximum Continuous Charging Current: 5A
- Maximum Continuous Discharging Current: 15A
- In Built Safety Circuitry
- Protection Circuit (Against over charge, over discharge, over current and short-circuit.)
- 4.20V maximum voltage and 2.50V cut-off voltage
- Over 500 charge-discharge cycles
This is a high current protected 18650 cell from Keeppower
Very good tracking in the discharge curves.
The cell gets rater hot at 15A
At 20A I stopped the test due to temperature.
This test only goes to 15A and did not trip the build in protection.
Protection will usual trip on 3 conditions: Over current, over charge and over discharge.
This is a good cell, but the build in protection do not trip on overload (It will probably trip on higher currents).
Notes and links
The battery was supplied by Keeppower for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries