Keeppower 18650 3400mAh (Black)
- 18650 3400mAh Protected Rechargeable Battery
- Cell: Panasonic NCR18650B 3400mAh
- Min Capacity: 3250mAh
- Typical Capacity: 3400mAh
- Normal Voltage: 3.6V
- Quality Lithium Ion rechargeable cell
- In Built Safety Circuitry
- Protection Circuit (Against overcharge, over discharge, over current and short-circuit.)
- 4.2 volts max voltage and 3.6 volts nominal voltage
This is the latest cells from Panasonic with the highest capacity.
The cell used can be discharged down to 2.5 volt, in my test I only discharges to 2.8 volt, i.e. I do not measure the full capacity. But then, not all lights will be able to use the full capacity.
These batteries are good at both low and higher current.
This battery has higher capacity and better high current capacity than its predecessor (3100mAh/NCR18650A).
With the added protection from Keeppower it is a very good battery.
Notes and links
Keeppower is a OEM manufacturer, i.e. many of the batteries they produce is sold with other names on them.
The batteries was supplied by Keeppower for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries