Keeppower IMR18650 3500mAh (Black) 2015
- Capacity min.: 3400mAh
- Capacity typ.: 3500mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.70V
- Charge voltage: 4.20+/-0.05V
- Standard discharge cut-off voltage: 2.50V
- Standard charge current: 1000mA
- Charge termination current: 50mA
- Standard discharge current: 3400mA
- Max. continuous discharge current: 10A
- Max. pulse discharge current: 20A
This is a high current, high capacity and unprotected cell (Keeppower also has a protected 3500mA cell)
There is perfect tracking between the two cells.
My result is below rated capacity, some of the reason is probably because I terminate charge a bit early (100mA instead of 50mA) and do not discharge to 2.5 volt, only to 2.8 volt.
This cell is designed for higher loads, but it has capacity enough to be a resonable cell at lower loads also.
This is a very good cell.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Keeppower for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries