Kinoko IMR16340 700mAh (Gray)
- Size: 16340
- Model: 16340IMR
- Type: Li-Mn
- Rated Capacity: 700mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Lowest Discharge Voltage : 2.50V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Standard Charge : CC/CV ( max. charging rate 1.5A )
- Dimensions: 16.45mmX32.99mm
- Weight: 25g
- Rechargable: Yes
- Protected: Not Required for Li-Mn chemistry
- Chemistry: Lithium Manganese Dioxide Li-Mn02
- Discharge temperature range : -20°C--45°C
- Charger temperature range : 0°C--45°C
- Storge: 1year : -20°C--25°C, 3 months : -20°C—45°C, 1 month : -20°C—60°C
A IMR battery in CR123 size.
These batteries can deliver about 3A, this is a lot of current for this battery size. The capacity is not matched (They seldom are for 16340).
The performance is as expected for a IMR cell. I will rate these batteries as acceptable.
The difference between the cells means that it is best to avoid using the cells in series.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Illuminationsupply for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Comparison to other LiIon batteries