LG 18650 B4 2600mAh (Gray)
- Nominal capacity: 2600mAh
- Minimum capacity: 2500mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Standard charge: 0.5C (1250mA), 4.2V, cut-off at 50mA
- Max. charge voltage: 4.2V
- Max. charge current: 1.0C (2500mA)
- Standard discharge: 0.2C (500mA)
- End voltage: 2.75V
- Max. discharge current: -20 ~ 5°C: 0.5C (1250mA), 5 ~ 45°C: 2.0C (5000mA), 45 ~ 60°C: 1.5C (3750mA)
- Weight: Max. 48.0g
- Operating temperature: Charge 0 ~45°C, Discharge: -20 ~ 60°C
- Storage temperature (Shipping state): 1 month: -20 ~ 60°C, 3 months: -30 ~45°C, 1 year: -20 ~ 20°C
- Cycle life: 300 cycles to 80% (0.5C charge/discharge current)
This is a fairly old cell, datasheet is from 2010. It might be possible to get cheap or find in battery packs.
The discharge curves tracks fine and had constant capacity when staying within allowed load current.
It was a very good cell some years ago, but compared to new cell types the performance is not very impressive.
The battery will work perfectly for a few amperes load, but is not for high current purpose.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries