LG 18650 HD2 2000mAh (Magenta)
- Nominal Capacity: 2000mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.65V
- Charging methode: Constant current, constant voltage
- Charging voltage: 4.2V
- Charging current: 1000mA
- Charging current cut off: 50mA
- Fast charge: 4000mAh
- Fast charging current cut off: 100mA
- Standard discharge: 400mA
- Fast discharge: 1000mA, 20000mA
- End voltage: 2.5V
- Ambient temperature: Charge: 0~+50°C, Discharge: -20~+70°C
- Weight (max): 48g
- Dimensions (max): D: 18.5mm, H: 65.2mm
This is an high current cell.
The supplied has added a strip with specifications on top of the type number (It can be peeled off).
The cell is rated for up to 20A discharge and it has fairly constant capacity up to 20A.
The cell is not the top current and capacity cell, but it has fairly good performance and being from LG it is a good cell.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries