LG 18650 MH1 3200mAh (Cyan)
- Nominal capacity: 3200 mAh
- Minimum capacity: 3100 mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.63V
- Standard Charge: Constant current 0.5C (1550mA), Constant voltage 4.2V, End current(Cut off) 50mA
- Max. Charge Voltage: 4.2 ± 0.05V
- Max. Charge Current: 1.0 C (3100mA)
- Standard Discharge: Constant current 0.2C (620mA), End voltage(Cut off) 2.5V
- Max. Discharge Current: 10A
- Weight Approx.: 49.0 g
- Cycle life: 500 (0.5C charge and discharge)
- Operating Temperature: Charge 0 ~ 45°C, Discharge -20 ~ 60°C
- Storage Temperature: 1 month -20 ~ 60°C, 3 month -20 ~ 45°C, 1 year -20 ~ 20°C
This is a cell with high capacity for fairly high loads and with good cycle life.
The matching between the two cell is very impressive and capacity do not drop much with load. I looks like the rated current of 10A is very resonable.
There is not much to say about this cell, it looks like a very good cell and is designed for use with standard 4.2 volt chargers.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries