LG 18650 S3 2200mAh (Blue)
- Capacity: 2200mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Standard charge: 1075mA (0.5C)
- End current: 50mA
- Max. charge current: 2150mAh (1.0C)
- Standard discharge: 430mA
- Max. discharge current: 3225mA
- Weight: Max. 47g
- Operating temperature: Charge 0 ~ 45°C, Discharge -20 ~ 60°C
- Storage: 1 month -20 ~ 60°C, 3 month -20 ~ 45°C, 1 year -20 ~ 20°C
A older LG battery with fairly low capacity and low maximum current.
The cell is rated for 3A and it can deliver that. The two cells has good tracking.
The output from the cell collapses a bit above 11A, this collapse is also the reason for the high internal resistance in the info box.
The cell is good quality but performance is some years behind.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries