LiitoKala INR26650-50A 5000mAh (Black)
- Nominal Capacity: 5000mah(4900-5000mah)
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Weight: 95gą1g
- Rechargeable Battery: Yes
- Rechargeable Times: Up to 500 times
- internal resistance: <20mOhm
- Limited Charge Voltage: 4.2v
- Working Voltage: 2.75-4.2V
- Size: 65.5mm x 26.5mm (Diameter)
- Place of Origin: China HongKong
LiitoKala has updated the wrapper for their battery, is the battery inside still the same?
Performance looks good up to 15A-20A
The cell got very hot at 30A, this is too much for continuous discharge.
The performance is slightly below the old version, but it is still a very good performance.
Notes and links
Old LiitoKala INR26650-50A 5000mAh (Cyan)
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries