Lumintop 18650 3400mAh (White) LM34
- Rated Capacity (Minimum): 3200mAh
- Nominal Capacity (Typical): 3350mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge end voltage: 2.5V
- Charging current (std): 1.625A
- Charging voltage: 4.20 +/-0.03V
- Continuous discharging current (Max): 4.875A
- Internal resistance: <=48mOhm
- Weight: < 47.5g
- Operating temperature charge: 0°C ~ 45°C, discharge -20°C ~ 60°C
- Storing conditions: less than 1 month: -20°C ~50°C, less than 3 months: -20°C ~ 40°C, less than 1 year: -20°C ~ 20°C
Lumintop has taken a well known 18650 cell and added protection.
These discharge curves match perfectly. The overcurrent protection kicks in during the 5A discharge (fits nicely with rated current).
No temperature problems with these cells and currents.
Adding protection to a very good cell will usual make a very good battery, as is the case here.
The protection is placed at the top of the battery!
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Lumintop for a review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries