Nitecore NI18350A 700mAh (Black-yellow)
- Battery Capacity (Mfg Rated): 700 mAh
- Battery Maximum Voltage: 4.2 V
- Battery Minimum Voltage: 2.75 V
- Battery Rated Voltage: 3.7 V
- Maximum continuous Discharge current: 7A
Nitecore do also have a 18350 cell and it is rated for high current, but I could not found it on their website.
Capacity is nearly constant at any load (nice), but the two cells do not track that well at high current.
High current capability is good, capacity is average, but the tracking between the cells is not that good at high current.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Comparison to other LiIon batteries